Topics include: 100 years of the Tiger Band, Bank robbery, Sasquatch theft, how to hem clothes workshop at the library, Newberry School time capsule, Portage Path was once the western border of the United States.
- Celebrating 100 years of the Tiger Band (aug 17 tweet): https://twitter.com/CFallsHS/status/1427772863478644752
- Woman robs Huntington Bank branch in Cuyahoga Falls: https://www.cleveland.com/crime/2021/09/woman-robs-huntington-bank-branch-in-cuyahoga-falls.html
- How to Hem Clothes (Virtual Class) – Cuyahoga Falls Library (Sep 18): https://patch.com/ohio/cuyahogafalls/calendar/event/20210918/1302399/how-to-hem-clothes-virtual-class-cuyahoga-falls-library
- Hunting for Bigfoot: Sasquatch statue stolen from Cuyahoga Falls spot: https://www.wkyc.com/article/life/people/mike-polk-jr/sasquatch-statue-stolen-from-cuyahoga-falls-spot/95-d93ba0a1-78b3-4475-9f45-551c59fb0d66
- Portage path was western boundary of the US for 20 years (1785-July 4, 1805): http://cuyahogafallshistory.com/2019/06/tidbit-tuesday-the-united-states-boundary-went-right-thru-cuyahoga-falls-at-one-time/